Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Wonderful Spring Sunday

Hello There,
It's Sunday. Spring term begins tommorow. My last term. Yah! I wish I had another week to feel beter.
I saw the photos from my brother's wedding. I need to go the gym. I need to lose weight. I was going to start today but my sleep schedule is screwed up and my head is heavy with cold. . I want to lose weight. I want to look good for graduation and I want to look good for New York. I have a cool dress I want to wear. I wonder if i would have looked better than I did. ONe thing is that my mom made me wear an outfit that in looking at the photo wasn't very nice. Even today my jeans are very tight. I have to give up that chocolate. Drink water.
Walk that extra distance from the car.
I will do it. I have it here as proof.
I want to ride my bike around town. I want to go on walks with Patrick and the kids. I don't want to collapse at any exercise. I need to make a plan. I have the exercise program laid out in a book. I know what i have to do. I don't use school as an excuse but it feels like i don't have the time to devote to it. This term. Three nights a week I leave at 7:30 and don't get home till 10. I leave work early and I have to make up the time. It's hard when when I get so tired. Plus i have the homework.
I know I will be so lost in July. What am I going to do with out the goal of school in front of me? I will have to make up another one. In some ways I can't wait but others the emptyness of it not being there will be a great loss.
I will focus on my creativity. That's what i will do. Look to see if i can get a new job that uses more of my schools.
Hope everyone has a wonderful last week of March. How will it go out?
WE will have to see.
Dottie

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...