Monday, December 3, 2018

Cooking.....


Good evening,



Where I live at moment I do not have access to really cook.    I like to cook but don't find it easy like some people do.  It's something I have to work at.  All my "recipes" seem to all taste Italian or Mexican.   I have in the last few years have fallen in love with the idea of collecting cookbooks. 

In watching Vlogmas on YouTube I was reminded again by the You-tuber Sandy at "by the lakeside" of her love of  Cookbooks and how she seems to love just to read them at bedtime.

She has a huge collection that spills from the kitchen into the dining room and living room.

Here is a sample of some of her favorites.










 She also has favorite authors in General:

Nigella lawson

  Nigella Lawson
I need to try some of her recipes.


Image result for jamie oliver

  Jamie Oliver
I have loved him since he came out as The Naked Chef.

Image result for ina garten

Ina Garten
I think she is the best.  I want all of her books.

Some of my favorites that i also saw on her shelves.

The Pioneer Women - I do have one of her book but right now it's packed away. 

Image result for pioneer woman

Ree Drummond - I love how her empire is just getting bigger and bigger.


Magnolia - Joanna Gaines


joanna gaines

It's also fun to see how her and Chip are putting their toes into so many areas. 


And my favorite

  martha stewart

I have been watching her since the 80's.  I love her voice.  It soothes me.   I will never  be a perfectionist like her but she has been such an inspiration.

Tootles,

Dottie

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...