This is my wish list just like a bucket list but so much more. I will be adding to it as I discover or rediscover things that I wish or dream of. My needs are very small but my wishes can be huge and my dreams even bigger. I read somewhere if you write them down and think about them that they will come true. Now living out on my own so I have so many more dreams. So here we go......
Finish my cross stitch table clothdone in 6/10 after over 15 years. Get an apartment. This is a goal for 2012.Accomplished July 2012
- Quilt a quilt by hand
- Build a doll house (it has been found in storage - and now is waiting to be built)
- Go to New York again and see it not as a tourist.
- Visit London and have Fish and Chips in newspaper
- Visit Paris and buy a loaf of bread at an open air market.
- Write a book (have written a bit of an outline now just have to actually write)
- Finish the two needlepoint pillows I have to "practice" on. (have finished one)
- Design a needlepoint pattern in the flavor of Kaffee Fassett
- Complete a needlepoint of my initials ...
Design an original embroidery pattern to use on pillow cases I find at the thrift store.(Accomplished - not good at all but done)
- Write a "craft" book.. either quilting, needlepoint, cross-stitch or embroidery or some form of all of the above.
- Design fabric line
- Take a Photoshop class
- Get a digital 35 millimeter camera
- Interior Decorate something
- Get a Masters degree ... in ????
- Live life to it's fullest.
- Live near water.
- Become debt free.. even that loan I never have to pay back.
Slipcover orange chair(gave chair to my brother when I moved into my apartment) Slipcover grandma's loveseat(Purchased a king size sheet and have covered the loveseat. Now just have to sew it.)
- Sew slipcover that is laid over loveseat.