Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shopping in someone else's closet.

This is the way to shop!!

A couple of weeks ago my friend Steve called and said that he was over at a friends house and she was going through her closet and giving away her clothes.  Before she gave them to Goodwill he was wondering if I wanted to go through them.  I thought that would be cool.  He brought over three large garbage bags.  That week I invited over my coworker Stephanie and we went through the clothes.   This is what we got.

my stuff My stack.

  • 2 coats
  • 1 sweater
  • 7 shirts
  • 2 long shorts
  • 2 pairs of jeans  ( a size too small but going to the gym so they will fit soon)

 

stephs

Stephanie's Stack.

  • Vest
  • Hoodie
  • 2 coats
  • 2 pairs of jeans
  • 4 short pants
  • 5 sweaters
  • 5 blouses.

 

Steph did find more than me but I already have a full closet so I was trying to get pieces I really liked.   I now seem to own a lot of black shirts.  lol

When all was said and done we still had two bags left to take to Goodwill where someone else will find treasures

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...