Saturday, June 20, 2009

Today... my day

Well it it was the first Sat free.. What did i do???Not much.


I did laundry.. i finished two books.. I wrote up some calling cards.. They are so cute.. I used an old fashioned rose and put myself down as a quilter and an artist. How cool is that.

I read all my blogs.. watched some of the US Open.. and i cleaned my closet.. I got 4 bags of clothers to take the donation center tomoroow.

I was going to take photos of my paper piecing project.. but one thing led to another and it was dark. So i will take photos tomorrow.
Till later taters..
Dottie.

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...