Sunday, July 19, 2009

I have been tagged..


Hi,

I have been tagged bythe Charming Girls quilt Club .... so here it goes.

5 Things
1. My Favorite Fabric:
Right now I have a fascination with Kaffee Fasset fabric. I keep buying fat quarters and someday I will find a fantastic pattern to show them all off.
2. The pattern I'm most looking forward to sewing is:
I don’t have one at the moment but the ones I want to explore are Miss. Rosie’s Quilt Co. I just love them on the Sister Choice Quilts blog.
3. The food that is my weakness:
Pizza. I heart it.
4. If I knew I couldn't fail, I'd:
I would not got back to work but go to a fantastic school back east and get my doctorate. In what I don’t know but I would love to and then get a job at a college teaching
5. The Best "Life" Advice I know is :
Things will work out. God will provide. It might not always be in the way you are wanting or asking but it will be the best for you.
Well those are my answers today but ask me tommorow and you might get a few different answers...
Dottie.

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...