Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A lovely day..

Hello..
Well it's the start of another heat wave here in Portland. 90's for the next couple days.. So other than going out to eat with friends I will be staying inside.

Today I went to the lunch with a former coworker. It was odd walking into where I use to work.. Interesting on the responses I got. But that is another story and life continues on.


Reading some good books and one of them has some big words. So I read a chapter at a time and take a break.. but i love it so far. I didn't know a biography could be so philosophical. lol

Enjoy the quiet days of Summer.... I might go enjoy a movie in the Park or even a concert in the Park...

Dottie.

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...