Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday sewing..


Hi,


Just don't you love quiet Sundays you can sew? Well today is one of those days. Over the past week I have done some major cleaning in anticipation of an inspection. Wouldn't you know it, they didn't come. Also have been doing reading and applying for jobs. We won't even get into the headaches that have occurred with my unemployment and my Cobra. But the problems are getting resolved.

Today will be sewing. I will be working on putting on the borders, borders , borders for this quilt.
See this entry for a little background.
Off to sew...
Dottie.

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...