Monday, January 11, 2010

the funk again....

I am in a funk again. I sleep, sleep, sleep. I don't know why. My new job is not that taxing. But i am so tired in the morning. I am not being very creative either. There are many times when i could be keeping my hands busy but all i do is sit there and either watch TV/movies or cruise the Internet. I have some many creative goals and wishes in my mind but i can't get them to come out. Well off to work again. Maybe tonight will be better. I gotta figure out a goal in the mornings to get me up so that i have a couple of hours to be creative. bye bye..

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...