Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sunday Words - one



What we do today, right now, Will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows.”
By Alexandra Stoddard

I have been following Tracie’s Sunday inspiration posts on her blog “A Cottage Industry” since the weeks were in single digits. I like how her posts seem to reflect what we know of her bliss and sometimes helps us reflect on the times in our lives. I am including a quote by Alexandra Stoddard, as she is someone who has inspired me through the years. The photo above is two quilts I made for my niece and nephew... The photo is a bit blurry as it was from a couple of camera's ago and I have gotten much better as a photographer.

1 comment:

Susan at Charm of the Carolines said...

Alexandra Stoddard is one of my favorite authors. I have so, so many of her books because she inspires me.

Love the quote!

Susan

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...