Saturday, July 24, 2010

Sunday musings - seven





Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.

~Hans Christian Anderson




I was looking at Habit tonight and I fell in love with this photo. Between the quote and the photo is the philosophy I want to have for this summer.



I am house sitting again and I can't wait until I get my own place. Dreams abound. A step in the right direction might have been made this past week after a roller coaster of emotions. Keep your fingers, toes and eyes crossed for me.



To see more Sunday Weekly Words to live by go to Notes from a Cottage Industry!

2 comments:

Suzy said...

I'll take all three of those!

vignette design said...

I agree! Sunshine, flowers and freedom!

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...