Tuesday, January 4, 2011

D – Day four

 

Darkness – that is what I think of when I think of the letter D.  It seems like I have been surrounded by it.   

       downtown  car 2

This fall and now winter I have been going to work in the dark and returning home in the dark due to long hours at the new job.  I only see the sunshine, if it shines, from the window of the office.  Even on the weekends it’s either gray skies or i am doing errands at twilight.  It has made me restless and tired.

Maybe I am looking at it all wrong.

 

A man must dream a long time in order to act with grandeur, and dreaming is nursed in darkness.


Jean Genet

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...