Friday, January 7, 2011

G- Day 7

I am in love with the Glee Soundtracks. I listen to them over and over. I have bought 4 albums off of I-Tunes and the others i have borrowed from the library.

They are

Right now I am obsessed with Glee: The Music, Volume 4. I am listening to the songs Valerie, River Deep, Mountain High and I Want to Hold Your Hand. They are my favorite tracks. I listen to them over and over again while at work. Some of the other songs are better than others but I like them all. The get me motivated and give me confidence. It’s old school but at the same time modern. Sometimes I like the Glee version of the song rather than the original artist.

I also love to watch the show but nothing beats the sound of their voices in your ear.

GLEE-2

No comments:

My latest finish in Cross Stitching 12-29-2020

  American Promenade by  Annie Beez Folk Art Fabric   18 count Adia Hand dyed by Fabrics by LJ in the Willow Tree colorway. Using all the ca...